Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My Thoughts On... Technology

Have any of you seen that commercial for Gmail where he keeps writing emails to his future daughter?  Well, its adorable.  Here's the link: Dear Sophie Lee...

Isn't that precious?  It almost made me cry the first time I saw this.  Also, have you seen the iPad commercial where they say the world will never be the same?  It's true.  Think about it. 

The other day, I was thinking to myself mid-upload, "Wow.  Will it be weird in 20 years to still have over 400 pictures of me this summer on Facebook?  Will I reminisce about that every so often?"  There are almost no pictures of my mom as a little kid, and barely any of my grandparents.  I get very excited about seeing old family pictures, because it's like a lost piece of history.  Will it be that way in the future?  Probably not.  There will be over 600 photos of me in my 7th and 8th grade years only, still on Facebook.  It's weird... it's different. 

What do you think?  Leave a comment!

This is a picture of my grandmother's family growing up in Ireland!




No comments:

Post a Comment